- Developed marketing application for Toyoda Machinery USA. The application is used by Toyoda marketing to disseminate the latest brochures, offers and other contact information to its customers. Also developed the Data Management Application (DMS) used by Toyoda to manage the information that is distributed via the application and the associated web services for distributing the data.
- Developed Event Management Application frameworks for iOS and Android
- Developed Music Festival Applications (Taste of Chicago, French Quarter Festival, Voodoo Experience, Chicago International Film Festival, Chicago Blues Festival, MusicFest Chicago, Chicago Jazz Fest) based on Event Management Framework for Applitite
- Developed and hosted data update services to support the various music festival applications developed for Applitite.
- Developed Sudoku game for Kamicom. Developed and hosted the game generator and game scoring services for Kamicom.
Architecture and prototyping
SPT is a trusted business partner to Tribune Media Services as we continue to expand the amount of content we make available via our on demand architecture. SPT understands our business needs and is able to translate this into technical requirements and high quality applications. SPT is also able to create the kind of technical documentation needed to communicate to both business and technology contacts at our clients. Additionally, SPT is able to deliver to our demanding deadlines.
Director, Product Development
Tribune Media Services
Content Management Application
- Leading implementation of EchoPoint component library for Echo3.
- Developed file upload, image map, tag cloud and softphone VOIP components for the Echo Web Application Framework for TCN Broadcasting.
- Developed google chart api components for the Echo Web Application Framework for Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Remote Access Security Laboratory
To develop our Web Based Network Resource Scheduling application, CSSIA needed a development partner with technical expertise, project management skills, and the willingness to adapt flexibly to our needs. Sans Pareil Technologies met and exceeded our expectations.Despite the complexity of the project and requirements that we refined over time, SPT delivered a superior product. We were impressed with SPT's ability to adjust to change and desire to go the extra mile. Utilizing a solid quality assurance methodology, they delivered a reliable, cross-platform Web application.
CSSIA plans to engage Sans Pareil Technologies for future enhancements and customization of the application, not only for CSSIA but also our member institutions. It was a pleasure working with the SPT team.
Erich J. Spengler
NSF ATE Regional Center CSSIA
We contact Sans Pareil Technologies for helping us set up our intranet system. After evaluating other available software and service providers, we chose to engage SPT in helping us set up our company web mail system, our internal performance review system as well as laboaratory scheduling system. The range of products offered by SPT and their technical competence was a key factor in us chosing them as our preferred service provider. We have been very happy with the products and services offered by SPT.
Clinical Leadership Database
We have worked with Sans Pareil Technologies for building the application for a Key Opinion Leader project.During the execution of this project, SPT had a proactive, understanding and patient approach. The user requirements changed a few times during the course of the project and SPT did a tremendous job in being flexible to accommodate the changes. The team was very responsive and proactive in terms of getting back to us on the queries we had every now and then.
Overall, the job done was of good quality in terms of both the execution and documentation.
One thing that SPT could focus more on, is sharing detailed project plans from during the course of execution (timelines, milestones, caveats/contingencies), and continuous follow-up and monitoring of the same on regular basis.