Advanced Computer Science
Course notes for teaching Advanced Computer Science using C++ as the programming language.
- Lab 1 - Unit Testing
- Lab 2 - Example covering array of objects, and alternatives from the C++ standard library.
- Lab 3 - Examples covering simple sort and search algorithms.
- Lab 4 - Example showing the benefits of smart pointers and RAII, and the pitfalls of dynamic memory allocation.
- Lab 5 - Example covering a polygon class hierarchy.
- Lab 6 - Example covering splitting
std::string using STL functions.
- Lab 7 - Example covering object serialisation.
- Lab 8 - Example covering recursion and quicksort